Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd
- Since 5/2016, General Manager SEAL, Factory with >220’ EUR Revenue, >1500 Employees, R&D Center, Sales (for own M3 market brand “APT”) and Customer Service Center
- 2012–2016, General Manager SSCL, PD PA, Dalian, P.R. China
- 2006–2012, Consultant and Principal Expert for Lean, Manufacturing Technology and Factory design. Co-author of the Siemens Performance System “SPS”
- 2004–2006, Head of Factory 2, SSMC, Mobile Networks, Shanghai, P.R. China responsible for production, logistics, order-management and procurement
- 2009P01464DE: Intuitive Layout Planning with real 3D Objects
- Radio Frequency Transmission and Communication Microelectronics, University of applied Sciences, Ulm, Germany
C J Ng is the world-class leadership and experiential learning consultant who have helped international companies achieve quantum improvements in business performance in Asia. C J Ng has helped:
- Leading automotive companies such as Fiat-Chrysler, BMW and Delphi Packard etc. to improve their cross-culture leadership, teamwork and decision-making capabilities.
- International chemical conglomerates such as Evonik, DSM, and Air Products to develop sales competencies and improve sales performance with their sales teams
- Global industrial leaders such as TE, GE and Schneider to improve their technical managers' leadership and communication abilities so as to excite their people to exceptional performance
Prior to being a consultant, C J Ng was Asia Marketing Manager for a Fortune 500 logistics company, as well as Corporate Training Director for Ringier AG, Switzerland's largest media group. His diverse experience in leading people in different functional roles from sales and marketing to human resources to senior management, as well in different corporate cultures allows him to provide otherwise hidden insights to his clients.
In the mean time, many other prominent companies have also engaged C J Ng for help, including Axalta, Eastman, Wacker, Air Liquide, Linde Engineering, Kraton, Juniper Networks, Texas Instruments, Citrix, NEC, Epson, Lear, Daimler, Infineon Technologies, Seagate, China Telecom, Eli Lilly, GSK, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Leoni, Philips Lighting, Saint Gobain, YKK, Yusen Logistics, Heraeus Kulzer, InterContinental Hotels Group, Starwood, and many more.
C J Ng is a bilingual facilitator and consultant in English and Mandarin, and has conducted Mandarin training, coaching and consulting projects for audiences in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and the People’s Republic of China.
C J Ng has a 2nd Upper Honours in Management from the University of London, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Computing from De Montfort University. He is also the Master Trainer for Leadership IQ in Asia, accredited Belbin Team Role Facilitator and certified COA cross-culture consultant. C J Ng had spoken at the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) International Convention in 2009.
Zeiss South East Asia
Daniel is known by his colleagues and friends as an executive coach, a non-judgmental listener, mentor, EQ and mindfulness facilitator and even an international speaker on sustainable organisational performance. After spending the first ten years as a Business Development Manager with Zeiss South East Asia, he now devotes his time working with leaders and managers to enable them to build their mental resilience muscles. So that people can adapt and develop a growth mindset in this VUCA and digitised world.
Daniel is also founder of the Resilience Project and Mindful Leadership Program. He was a keynote speaker on "Team Engagement & Agile Organisation" at the invitation of Keppel Land China in Shanghai. Daniel also spoke on “Mindful Leadership” at Fudan University, School of Management in Shanghai. At the Zeiss Jena office, Germany, he spoke to a group of executives and engineers on Building Sustainable Organisational Performance with EQ and Mindfulness.
Certified by University of Oxford, as a facilitator of Mindfulness program, Daniel is also a ICF Certified Coach and a founding member of the China Coach Federation (CCF). He currently serves as the Deputy Chair of Public Relation at the Asia Pacific Alliances of Coaches. He is also a speaker at the Institute of Adult Learning and a registered facilitator with the Singapore Ministry of Education.
Daniel has a Bachelor of Engineering with the University of Salford and a Master of Science in Business Management with the National University of Ireland.
Director of Human Resources
Graco Asia Pacific
Ellen Zhang, Director of Human Resources, Graco Asia Pacific, based in Shanghai, geographically covering China, Japan, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, India & Southeast Asia.
Ellen has 20+ years of experience in HR professional field for the Japanese, European and American companies respectively, overseeing all functions of Human Resources. Ellen is good at starting up from zero and HR functional infrastructure.
Ellen holds the Bachelor of Engineering and Master Diploma of Applied Psychology, she has successful HR career conversion from manufacturing, quality management and sales.
Leader of Greater China Talent and L&D
Robert Lim is the Greater China Talent and L&D Leader of Parker Hannifin Corporation based in Shanghai. Mr Lim has more than 20 years of working experiences in organisation development, leadership development and business operations with exposure to 18 countries as well as cultures in Asia Pacific, North America and Europe.
Mr Lim was an internal consultant, business-oriented coach, facilitator and change agent. He has navigated through matrix organisations and VUCA environment along with key stakeholders and teams in support of a variety of business needs, i.e., business and people growth, organisation restructuring, merger and acquisition, and other change initiatives. He served as an in-house HR practitioner with multi-national companies including Parker Hannifin, Voith Paper, DuPont, and Dow Chemical. In which he practiced in the arenas of talent management strategy, leadership development, talent review, organisation design, performance management, etc. Furthermore, he has rich experience in providing career and performance coaching for middle and senior level leaders.
Prior to Parker Hannifin, Mr Lim was a Learning and Development Director for Voith Paper in Asia Pacific; HR Development Consultant for DuPont Greater China; Talent Management Advisor with Dow Chemical Asia Pacific.
Mr Lim has been certified for facilitating a series of leadership development tools such as Leadership Architect, Learning Agility, etc. He graduated from National Chiao Tung University (Hsinchu, Taiwan) with a major in business administration. He speaks fluent Mandarin, English, Cantonese, and Fujianese. In addition, he also understands Malay.
Sean is a graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara with Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D in Electrical & Computer Engineering. Sean focuses on data mining and analytics during his Ph.D career. Sean then served many years at TPK. As CEO’s special assistant, Sean worked closely with manufacturing lines to oversee the overall operation and order fulfillment. Sean also worked directly with customers in consumer electronics, automotive, home appliances, and industrial electronics to deliver appropriate touch display solutions.
Sean joined AMPOS and became partner of the company in 2015. Since then, Sean has set up and expanded sales in China and Thailand.
Vice President – HR
Stefanie Xia-Bramekamp graduated with the major of Chinese language studies from the University Bonn in Germany. Since 2003 Stefanie Xia-Bramekamp lived and worked in China, where she started her career in supporting the management in cultural and language topics, before starting to build up the HR department for the Chinese subsidiary of the German company Lenze. Being in charge of all HR related functions, Stefanie gained broad experience in the overall day-to-day HR management, in strategy development and implementation, Change management as well as working on HR global programs.
Stefanie experienced how the significance of the HR function grew over that period of time, and how the focus from basic HR work changed more and more towards talent retention and development.
As an HR professional with more than 20 years working experience, he served in a number of well-known multinational organisations as sales manager, training and development manager, human resources manager, organisation development manager, director of human resources and others.
As a HR professional, he has accumulated a wealth of HR management knowledge and experience, especially in setting the work objectives and strategies of HR, developing HR policies and processes, employer branding, promoting the performance management culture and others. Through the effective leadership of human resources work, he effectively responds to the changes in the environment, greatly supports the development of business, standardises the daily management of enterprise HR, and strengthens the organisation and leadership development.
In his previous career, he successfully led and promoted a number of projects in the company, which covers the organisation and personnel development, talent attraction and development, retention, HR daily employment management documents, foreign management, business process improvement and employee engagement improvement etc.
G4A – Program Director, China
Sunny leads G4A in China, a part of Bayer's global startup program. Brought up through a multi-cultural upbringing with a pharmaceutical and technical background, Sunny is able to bring different people together to create new ideas, solutions, and partnerships, actively advocating for new business and customer-centric values.
With innovation in Bayer, Sunny brings different business challenges to the innovators outside for different opportunities to collaborate, as well as focusing on internal innovation programs, developing employee ideas to maturity.
Previously, Sunny previously lead a multi-industry manufacturing company as Head of Product and Marketing, achieving industry top brand status. Following, his experiences lead him to design consulting, helping people and companies look at innovating from the perspective of design. Sunny is active in the community. Graduating from Purdue University in Pharmaceutical Sciences, he now runs the Purdue Alumni Network in Shanghai alongside being a core member of Startup Grind Shanghai.
Vice President, Head of HR APAC
GEA Process Engineering China Limited
- Best HR Manager of Greater China Award 2008-2009, rewarded by HRoot Corporation and “World Management Review”
- Extensive practical and academic background in Human Resource Management
- Over 20 years of successful experience in taking diverse HR leadership roles for various large organisational settings.
- Masters of Commerce Degree (honours) in Management and Employment Relations from the University of Auckland in New Zealand with strong focus on Strategic Human Resource Management, Organisational Change and Innovation and Organisational Learning.
- Strong interest in studying and facilitating organisational learning – having completed a 75,000-word Masters thesis on Chinese learning organisations based on many on-site researches. It was converted into an article “Learning Organizations in China: Inroads and Implications for the Awakening Dragon” being published on the international management journal Reflection Vol. 6, 2005
- Combination of engineering and commerce degrees enables me to think critically and creatively as a lateral thinker, and grasp core issues of business in a short period.
- ICF certified trained professioned coach with more than 5 years coaching experience (in both English and Mandarin) with international client base in the area of leadership, career development and life coaching. Trained by Coaching Australia and Erikson International.
HR Vice President
Essilor Greater China Group
Tracy Liang, HR Vice President of Essilor Greater China Group, has 18 years’ HR working experience in multiple industries, including consulting firm, semi-conductor manufacturing, international logistics and eyewear industry. Tracy is experienced in HR business partner, organization development and corporate university management. She successfully led the projects of competency model, workforce planning and M&A.
Tracy holds MBA degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Philosophy Bachelor from Fudan University. She’s awarded Organization Development Certification from Saint Joseph’s University, USA. She also has certification of Psychology Diploma from Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Yi Zhang is the CHO at Opple Lighting. After graduating from France in 2004, he joined Schneider Electric China for recruitment. Since then, he worked on different human resources functions, and the main experience is as follows:
- HR Manager - Schneider Electric Shanghai Low Voltage Apparatus at Schneider Electric (China)
- China Industrial Recruitment manager - Schneider Electric (China) Investment Co Ltd
- HR Director, Global Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding / Talent Development – Corporate at Schneider Electric
- Regional HR Director, Asia - Supply Chain at Tory Burch
- HR VP - Global Supply Chain China at Schneider Electric (26 factories, and 8 logistics centers)
- HR VP Global Minimum Business at Schneider Electric (6 global brands, 28 countries and regions)
Zhang Yi has rich experience in multinational team management and business partners, providing strong human resources support and organizational change management for a large business. At the same time, he is also a certified internal instructor for Mindgym-certified Performance Coaching & Great Feedback.
*more speaker details will be available soon
*invited speakers in no particular order