A series of 'black swan' incidents have occurred in 2020: the global COVID-19 outbreak, four circuit breakers trigged in the US stock market within just 10 days, US oil prices turning negative for the first time in history and more. Global turmoil and an economic downturn are unfolding.
Ensuring efficient operations become the first thing of each organisation ahead of the "quick-frozen" economic recovery. Meanwhile, HR management’s value is constantly presented and amplified in emergency measures, situation prediction, policy interpretation, talent strategy and other aspects.
Facing these unstable external factors, companies have an opportunity to reevaluate and improve their business structures. New technologies can help companies restructure, explore new operating models, and introduce agile management methods and flexible office schedules.
The 5th HR Directors Summit will provide an effective communication platform for HR managements and decision makers within international and domestic companies, with years of strong social networks. We will help you find solutions and the future of the organisation clearly through mutual learning.
- Balance management of enterprise business and human resources supply and demand
- How to enhance positive measures to public emergencies?
- Risk management of talent structure adjustment and case study
- The change of working mode in the post-epidemic era
- Learning and development of employees with budget cuts
- Build an agile organisation and an effective talent team
- Smart recruitment: make recruitment more scientific and agile
- Production relations reconstruction and organisation engergisation in the age of 5G
- Talent management strategy under the digital transformation
- How does the learning organisation of the future look like?
- How to deploy the intelligent position for enterprise?
- Presidents, Managing Directors, General Managers of companies within international and domestic companies in China.
- Chief Officers, Vice Presidents, General Managers and Directors of HR within leading international and domestic companies in China.
- C-Level / Partner / VP: 30%, Directors: 60%, Head / Manager: 10%